Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What I've learned

Through out my research I have learned some of the types of animals that are being poached in different areas around the world
I have learned about the kinds of weapons poachers use and what body parts they use from the animals they capture. I also learned new words like Ivory, Trinket, and Jacklighting. I learned that poaching is increasing with some animals, causing them to decrease in numbers and starting to make them extinct.
I thought choosing my product was hard, but then our, teacher Ms. Collado showed us Animoto. It's fast, easy and fun. My partner Nabiha, who I want to thank, was really helpful. She was a big part of my project.
We went on Animoto, first you click on a slide and click add text or upload a picture. When we finished our video is about 5:00 minutes long!

                   Thats what I've learned 





     

No comments:

Post a Comment